Roda Awana ‘RA’ is a forward-looking company that focuses on building products and solutions that meet today’s business needs. As an electronics engineering and technology solutions company, we engage our clients by consultation, design, build and operate products and services that resolve their current business challenges as well as to deliver and support their next-generation solutions that meet the highest standards of safety, reliability and performance.
We are committed to building our reputation through our core values:
- We believe in long term partnerships and relationships
- We believe in conducting business with honesty, trust and doing things the ‘right way’
- We believe in continuous innovation
- We have a hands-on culture and a ‘client first’ mentality
We envision to be reputable in solving business challenges through innovative products and solutions for our clients.
OUR BRAND PARTNERS
OUR BRAND, CORE VALUES
We believe in long term partnerships and conducting business with honesty and trust.
We believe in continuous innovation and hands-on mentality with customer first in mind.
We focus on innovation and technology and with our passion for excellence, we create value for some of the most respected brands in their respective industries.
We are expert in creating and enhancing your hardware and firmware with embedded applications, UI and UX.
We can create customised solutions by designing, engineering and manufacturing connected device systems to help resolve complex challenges faced by our clients and through optimizing the architecture design of connected device systems, we are able to capture and transmit necessary data required by our clients more efficiently.
We developed and owned a proprietary version of Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (M.I.L.E.S). It is widely used by international militaries and armed forces for force-on-force training simulation. During the combat simulation, the system allows our clients to gather, carry and track information for every shooter, weapon and ammunition in the IR laser. More than 30 countries in the worldwide are deploying a similar system in their training program.
In regardless our client requires a completely new design or an enhancement of an existing product, we are able to develop a complete product from zero that meets the specifications and needs through the following processes – Conceptualisation, Design, Prototype, Audit, Procurement, Pre-Production, Quality Test and Full Production.
Our team is capable of designing Printed Circuit Board (PCB) from schematic all the way through prototyping.
After designing the PCB layout, we have the capability to print out the PCB in-house and allow our clients to expedite prototype testing and speed up their product launch.
Our software engineers are well versed in C++, C#, JAVA and HTML with Linux as OS and Visual Studio as the development environment.
We specialise in low-volume production which is critical for our clients to expedite their go-to-market plan.
We offer 3D print services on the design model that allow our clients to imagine, feel and touch the closest resemblance before the actual mould production of the final product.
We specialise in luminous fabric print for projects involving in the attraction and
amusement industry. We offer a complete total solution from artwork designing to production printing and installing on site.
We offer full customisation on web design and development solutions that include planning, designing, developing, maintenance and server hosting.
Our front-end development team uses the latest technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JQuery to create compelling front-end website experiences.
We provide a full-stack variety of web backend development services to support and partner your apps.
We offer a full range of PCB layout design services for the printed circuit boards (PCB) of electronic devices that cover both regular PCBs and those requiring special expertise.
If you can imagine it, we can create it. Our design team creates engaging digital content for various forms of media that represents your brand.
We provide a wide range of custom 3D design services which include modelling, rendering, visualization and animation.
A SELECTION OF
CLIENTS WE HAVE SERVED
WE ARE HIRING
Thanks for checking out our job openings. Do you see something that interests you?
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.) Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java/C#, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL/NOSQL and other technologies.
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Cooperate with artists, designers and other coders on how to best utilize the current technology.
- Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of the game.
- Develop high performance and easy to use tools and systems for streaming, world representation, rendering, and other subsystems.
- Diagnose game performance and stability issues, and develop solutions.
- Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work products to that schedule.
- Mathematics/computer science degree or equivalent.
- Experience in any of the following: open world streaming, advanced scene management techniques, multi-threaded rendering, high performance graphics, physics or low-level animation.
- Fluency in Java / C# with multi-threaded programming familiarity.
- Strong mathematics skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and linear algebra.
- Knowledge of code and data optimization.
- Experience with debugging complex stability issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience working with designers, artists and fellow coders.
- Familiarity with client-server and peer to peer networking.
- Frameworks/Platforms: Unity3D, C# / Java, SQL & NOSQL, Network Programming
Requirements: Project management in electronics engineering field. Candidates with electronic engineering background will be an added value.
Requirements: Proficiency in designing softwares such as AutoCad.
Requirements: GUI, Socket Programming, inter-process communication (IPC), Language : C#, C/C++, other languages, frameworks and game server knowledge will be added value.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Want to ask about Roda Awana SDN BHD? Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you.
We are a team of mechanical design enthusiasts and machinists that get excited when we find ideas of changing the way of doing things and making things work.
Taiko Management Sdn Bhd, 39, Persiaran Zarib 1, Taman Pinji Mewah, 31500, Ipoh Perak, Malaysia
Roda Awana Sdn Bhd 12A, Persiaran Industri Bercham 8, Kawasan Perindustrian Ringan Bercham, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
+605 3232 218