Roda Awana also known as ‘RA’ is a dynamic growing company located in a beautiful township in Malaysia called Ipoh and home to the breathtakingly rich flora and fauna of Perak. The company was founded in 2011 and established an international brand called Laser Battle as the largest laser tag operator in the world with current 8 operating sites across South East Asia. Since then we have been expanding our businesses and continuing our work with new and exciting electronics engineering projects in multiple industries.
We are a team of engineers with mix disciplines that gets excited when we find ideas of changing the way of doing things and making things work.
OUR BRAND, CORE VALUES
We believe in long term partnerships and conducting business with honesty and trust.
We believe in continuous innovation and hands-on mentality with customer first in mind.
To be Asia's market leader in the area of technology research and development.
OUR BRAND PARTNERS
Innovation is at the heart of our offering. We strive to continuously deliver excellence products and improve customer’s experiences.
To build and expand products and solutions across Asia.
To support all our customers and partners by building trust and integrity.
WE ARE HIRING
Thanks for checking out our job openings. Do you see something that interests you?
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.) Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java/C#, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL/NOSQL and other technologies.
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Cooperate with artists, designers and other coders on how to best utilize the current technology.
- Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of the game.
- Develop high performance and easy to use tools and systems for streaming, world representation, rendering, and other subsystems.
- Diagnose game performance and stability issues, and develop solutions.
- Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work products to that schedule.
- Mathematics/computer science degree or equivalent.
- Experience in any of the following: open world streaming, advanced scene management techniques, multi-threaded rendering, high performance graphics, physics or low-level animation.
- Fluency in Java / C# with multi-threaded programming familiarity.
- Strong mathematics skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and linear algebra.
- Knowledge of code and data optimization.
- Experience with debugging complex stability issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience working with designers, artists and fellow coders.
- Familiarity with client-server and peer to peer networking.
- Frameworks/Platforms: Unity3D, C# / Java, SQL & NOSQL, Network Programming
Requirements: Project management in electronics engineering field. Candidates with electronic engineering background will be an added value.
Requirements: Proficiency in designing softwares such as AutoCad.
Requirements: GUI, Socket Programming, inter-process communication (IPC), Language : C#, C/C++, other languages, frameworks and game server knowledge will be added value.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Want to ask about Roda Awana SDN BHD? Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will reach out to you.
We are a team of mechanical design enthusiasts and machinists that get excited when we find ideas of changing the way of doing things and making things work.
Taiko Management Sdn Bhd, 39, Persiaran Zarib 1, Taman Pinji Mewah, 31500, Ipoh Perak, Malaysia
Roda Awana Sdn Bhd 12A, Persiaran Industri Bercham 8, Kawasan Perindustrian Ringan Bercham, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
+605 3232 218